Our vision for our school is a simple one. It is that we:
- Accept and value the child.
- Assess the child’s capabilities.
- Facilitate the child to achieve his/her full potential.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all our pupils and staff, regardless of gender, race or disability.
The school provides education to the children of service personnel as per syllabus prescribed by CBSE:
- To strengthen the potential of the students by constructive and creative activities.
- To provide a strong foundation and congenial environment to its students to grow into successful professionals.
- To uplift the moral values of the students by inculcating the sense of duty, devotion, sincerity, and punctuality.