Air Force School Hindan

Proof of Age

Home / Proof of Age

Any of the following documents are to be accepted in original as:

  • Birth certificate issued by Military/Civil Hospitals as well as by Municipalities/ Village.
  • In case of Defense personnel, POR extract duly signed by Unit Adjutant is also required.